What changed in the latest update
+18
−1
@@ -5 +5 @@ created: '2026-09-07T00:00:00Z'
@@ -9,0 +10,3 @@ sources:
+ - email://103226
+ - email://103408
+ - email://103636
@@ -65 +68,15 @@ NBIS (Nebius) is covered by TLI. Price tested 0.618 Fib at $151 for support succ
− - **Type:** AI / Data infrastructure
+ - **Type:** AI / Data infrastructure
+ ## Price Check
+
+
+ ### Sep 16, 2026 (email #103408) — Still in Wedge, Battling 50 DMA
+ - $NBIS is still within our wedge.
+ - Price is battling with the **50 Day MA at $211**.
+ - All we are looking for is to see buyers step up to defend this level.
+ - Price check: 2026-09-16 — **$207.37** (-2.0%).
+
+ ### 2026-09-22 — email #103636 — Coverage — Tested Wedge Lower + 50 DMA at $212
+ **Subject:** $NBIS
+ **Type:** Image-based chart post with text caption.
+ **Text:** $NBIS is looking very good here... we saw the price test the lower level of the wedge, which had the confluence of the 50 Day MA at $212, and then the...
+ **Price check:** 2026-09-22 — **$232.80.** Tested wedge lower level + 50 DMA at $212 confluence. Bounce from wedge support. Next target: top of Wave 3 at 1.618 Fib $282. Wave 5 target $411.
new section
edited section
· markers reflect the latest update
Summary
NBIS (Nebius) is covered by TLI. Price tested 0.618 Fib at $151 for support successfully. Deep Wave 4 remains technically valid. Key level: wedge breakout at $207.
TLI Analysis — Key Levels & Timeline
Latest Update (Sep 9, 2026 — email #103146)
- Price pulled back to retest confluence level: 0.78 Fib at $202 + 0.38 Fib at $200 + $200 psychological support
- Buyers stepped in to defend $200 → strong bounce over 3 sessions: $195 → $243 (+7%)
- Focus: price holding above 50 Day MA at $213
- Next target: top of Wave 3 at 1.618 Fib: $282
- Break above $282 → Subwave 3 target at 1.618 Fib: $314
- Wave 5 target remains at 2.618 Fib: $411
- \"No concerns here — retest of $200 was clearly needed, bulls accumulated\"
Prior Analysis (email #101591)
- A little choppy in PM but behaved well
- Tested 0.618 Fib at $151 for support
- Deep Wave 4 - remains technically valid
- 4-hour chart: price above 200 MA, and 50 MA aligns with wedge breakout at $207
- Breakout above $207 = continuation
TLI Analysis
Sep 11, 2026 (email #103226) — Holding Above 50 DMA After CPI — Text
- CPI came in line, market relieved — PM green
- NBIS price held above 50 Day MA and green 0.618 Fib
- No changes to the chart or impulse count
- Best case: run-up until Mid Terms; Trump pushing for this
- Price check: 2026-09-11 — $324.61 (-0.70%) — Holding above 50 DMA after CPI relief
Sep 10, 2026 (email #103198) — Q2'26 Equity Brief (image-based)
- Q2'26 Equity Brief received
- Image-based content — no extractable text
- Price check: 2026-09-10 — $228.46 (-4.95%) — pullback from $243 high
Sep 9, 2026 (email #103146) — Confluence Retest at $202
- Pulled back to retest confluence level: 0.78 Fib at $202
- Key level to hold for continuation
- Watching for bounce from this level
Position Context edited
- Conviction: star - occasional coverage
- Key levels: $151 (0.618 Fib support), $207 (wedge breakout)
- Type: AI / Data infrastructure
Price Check new
Sep 16, 2026 (email #103408) — Still in Wedge, Battling 50 DMA new
- $NBIS is still within our wedge.
- Price is battling with the 50 Day MA at $211.
- All we are looking for is to see buyers step up to defend this level.
- Price check: 2026-09-16 — $207.37 (-2.0%).
2026-09-22 — email #103636 — Coverage — Tested Wedge Lower + 50 DMA at $212 new
Subject: $NBIS
Type: Image-based chart post with text caption.
Text: $NBIS is looking very good here... we saw the price test the lower level of the wedge, which had the confluence of the 50 Day MA at $212, and then the...
Price check: 2026-09-22 — $232.80. Tested wedge lower level + 50 DMA at $212 confluence. Bounce from wedge support. Next target: top of Wave 3 at 1.618 Fib $282. Wave 5 target $411.